Montessori Private Academy is pleased to offer on site before and after school care supervised by MPA staff. Extended Care programing is designed to a be a fun and playful extension of the school day for children who need to arrive early or stay later.
Students transition smoothly to and from school into extended care because behavior expectations, safely guidelines and procedures are the same as the students experience daily in the classroom
- Before Care is available for all ages from 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM
- After Care is available from 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM for the Young Child classroom
- After Care is available from 3:30 PM - 5:30 PM for Early Childhood, Elementary and Middle School classrooms
After School Activities
- Young Rembrandt Art Club - Early Childhood (ages 3 - 6) Wednesdays
- Yearbook Club with MPA staff Ms. Cooper - Elementary and Middle School (grades 4 - 8) Tuesdays through March 2015
- Science Club with Mr. Christopher, (grades 4th - 9th) Mondays and Tuesdays; (grades K - 3rd) Wednesdays and Thursdays
- Chess Club with Coach Dave, (1st - 9th) Thursdays
- Sports- MPA students participate in several community sports activities. Although we do not have official school teams, our students register as a team and provide parent coaching for a variety of sport leagues. MPA has participated in the following leagues in recent years: flag football, basketball, baseball, bowling, soccer, volleyball and track.